Friday, October 21, 2005

Good news - Lawro predicts defeat!

One piece of good news for Charlton fans is that Mark Lawrenson has predicted a 1-0 win for Portsmouth against Charlton tomorrow teatime. Here's what the no-longer moustachioed one says -
This will probably be the sort of game where you'd prefer to take your mother-in-law shopping as an excuse to miss it.

As good as Charlton have been this season I can see Pompey winning this by hook or by crook, and they certainly need a win.
Lawro has a terrible record of predicting the score, especially when it involves Charlton, so this forecast can only be good news for Addicks fans. I for one will be paying the pay-per-view cost so I can watch and cheer on my heroes, and not because my mother-in-law tells me that most of the shops will be shut by half-time!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Charlton Athletic Online!


powered by Bloglet
Sports Business Directory - BTS Local
Custom Search