Friday, January 27, 2006

West Wickham and...

As everyone else who has a blog has openly stated their preference in the current Charlton fans director election, I will nail my flag to the mast and say that I have voted for Ben Hayes.

This is after careful consideration of all the candidates, bar Sue Townsend, who I feel has served her term and should not stand for re-election. The three remaining candidates should all be capable of doing a good job, to the level that they are allowed, but Ben seemed the most appropriate to me.

His location as chair of the Bromley branch of the supporters club did not influence my vote, although I also live in Bromley. My CASC accreditation used to flow through the Bromley branch (when I was a member) but I have never attended a meeting at Tylney Road or knowingly met Mr Hayes.

I urge all Charlton season ticket holders to vote, either online or in person at the next two Valley matches, as a failure to do so could lead to the post being untenable in the long term. And we don't want that do we!?!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Charlton Athletic Online!


powered by Bloglet
Sports Business Directory - BTS Local
Custom Search