Friday, August 25, 2006

Bolton next on Dowie hit list

I've just done a long blog about tomorrow's game, but my PC decided to lose it sadly. I'm not going to repeat it all, suffice to say it wasn't very complimentary about Iain Dowie or Charlton's chances of getting anything from Bolton's visit tomorrow and moving off the bottom of the Premiership.

I want to see Rommedahl start - I don't want to see Hughes and Holland continue in midfield.

My one to watch is Hermann Hreidersson, as he is due a big game for us.

My score prediction is a predictable 1-0 defeat, but I hope I'm worong.

Come on you reds!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Charlton Athletic Online!


powered by Bloglet
Sports Business Directory - BTS Local
Custom Search