Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Links Effect

I thought it time, what with so many new Charlton bloggers starting up this new season, to update the links to other Charlton blog sites that appears on the right hand side of my site. I want to have as comprehensive a working list as possible, so that all fans can jump from site to site as they fancy.

I have removed old, non-updated in 2007 sites, and added a few more that have appeared over recent weeks.

If your blog isn't showing, please let me know via the comments facility and I'll add it to the list.

Cheers.

Pedro45

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Charlton Athletic Online!


powered by Bloglet
Sports Business Directory - BTS Local
Custom Search